As we all know, India is one of the shrines and almost all the religious people are living in India. And the great things are all people are living with equality and all people are following the governance of the Government of India. The history of India is also really amazing. The history of Indian countries is also the history of India in different countries, like in other countries, but the main thing is that India’s history is outdated and outdated compared to the history of other countries.
You will notice that the Ramayana Gita and Mahabharat are different types like most of them are famous sacred books in India. The Gita is considered to be one of the great books or one of the Great Sacred book that teaches us how to live or hope that one person behaves with other people, the main things of men’s understanding of human remains when you study It is understood that one of the top books around the world is the Gita Sangeeta.
Most famous places in India relate to a variety of storage in India Yes you know very well or when you want to know the history of that related place or the famous temples of India, I will yes sujh 3 top famous places in India. Yes, that will really motivate you in India had a history or Yes India had a great history which is in India and for India and who will be in India.
I have gathered some famous religious places that you should go on this journey that inspire you very much.
- Depends mountain, Bihar, India: As per the references derived from the mythology and Mahabharata, this hill was used to remove nectar from the sea.
- Kurukshetra (Land of Mahabharata), Haryana, India: The Bhagavad Gita was given during the Mahabharat War when Lord Krishna found Arjun in a terrible dilemma.
- Vaishno Devi Mandir, Jammu and Kashmir: Gain power and power in the mother Durga’s Parthiv Tabernacle. It is one of the famous temples of the mother Durga.
- Haramadir Sahib in Amritsar: It is the holiest gurudwara and the most important pilgrimage of Sikhs.
- Badrinath Mandir: Badrinath temple remains open for six months every year [between the end of April and the beginning of November] because there is excessive weather conditions in the Himalayan region.
- Sun Temple Konark: Konark Sun Temple is the 13th century Sun temple dedicated to the Hindu God ‘ sun.
- Kedarnath Temple: Lord Shiva is worshipped as Kedarnath.
- Ramanathasavami (Rameswaram) Temple: It is one of the twelve Jayotiralig temples.
- Shirdi: Shirdi is famous as the home of the late Saint Shri Sai Baba of the 19th century.
- Dargah Sharif, Ajmer: Ajmer Sharif is a Sufi shrine of Dargah Sufi saint Moinuddin Chishti (dargah).