We all are aware of technology but we have to think about how the technology is evolving. So I have find out the list of top 10 information technology companies for you for 2019.
|5. Alphabet Inc.||$110.8|
|10. Dell Technologies||$78.6|
- Apple: Apple was founded by Steve Jobs with a great aim. and now result is Apple Inc. is an American MNC company headquartered in California USA.
- Samsung: Samsung was founded by Lee Byung in 1938 and evolved as a trading company. And over the next three decades it diversified in broader areas including food processing, textiles, insurance, securities, and retail.
- Amazon: Amazon Provides various types of services like electronic commerce, cloud computing and consumer electronics . The headquarter of Amazon is Seattle, Washington. And is founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994.
- Foxconn: Foxconn is a Taiwan multinational electronics contract manufacturing company. It’s founder and chairman is Terry Gou.
- Alphabet: As we all are much famalier with Google, but in oct 2015 google itself restructured and founded Alphbet. It means alphabet is the parent company of Google and it’s various subsidiries companies.
- Microsoft Corporation: Microsoft is one of the top IT companies in the world.Founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen .
- Huawei: Huawei is a Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics company.
- Hitachi: Hitachi is a Japanese multinational conglomerate company
- IBM: The full form of IBM is International Business Machine.IBM is an American multi national company operational in more than 150 countries.Market value: $112.47 billion.
- Dell Technologies: Dell Technologies Inc. is an American multinational corporation information technology industry.