As we are storing our data on a computer without any hassle. In the same way, Cloud Computing services have replaced such hard drive technology. So we simply say that Cloud Computing service is nothing but providing services like Storage, Databases, Servers and networking through the internet.
|1. Amazon Web Service (AWS)|
|2. Microsoft Azure|
|4. Google Cloud Platform|
1. Amazon Web Service (AWS): Amazon Web Service really understand the market of online storage and compute, making it one of the world’s most renowned cloud computing service providers.
2. Microsoft Azure: Microsoft Azure is used for deploying, designing and managing the applications through a worldwide network operated all over the world.
3. IBM: IBM has combined all of its cloud offerings services like Watson, BlueMix, and SoftLayer into a single brand service called “IBM cloud” that offers more than 170 services.
4. Google Cloud Platform: Google is very strong in AI and Machine Learning. Google Cloud Platform uses different resources such as computers, virtual machines, hard disks, etc located at Google data centers.
5. Alibaba: Alibaba Cloud provides cloud computing services to online businesses.
6. Salesforce: Salesforce an American cloud company pioneered the Software as a Service (SaaS) model and has developed a remarkable mixture of cloud service offerings that help companies manage their business relationships in the customer life cycle.
7. SAP: SAP is a German multinational software corporation and is one of the world’s leading cloud computing service provider.
8. Oracle: Oracle Cloud is a cloud computing service provider. Oracle Corporation providing servers, storage, network, applications, and various other services.
9. VMware: VMware is a subsidiary of Dell Technologies that provides cloud computing and platform virtualization software and various services.
10. Rackspace: Rackspace is an American managed cloud computing company.