Skip to content
- The United States & Europe: Stock Exchange – NYSE Euronext (US & Europe) – New York City: NYSE is the world’s largest stock exchange by market capitalization.
- The United States & Europe: NASDAQ OMX (US & North Europe) Stock Exchange – New York City: NASDAQ is the second largest stock exchange in the world by market capitalization.
- Japan: Tokyo Stock Exchange – Tokyo: It is the third largest stock exchange in the world by aggregate market capitalization.
- United Kingdom: London Stock Exchange – London: It was founded in 1571, making it one of the oldest exchanges in the world.
- China: Shanghai Stock Exchange – Shanghai: Shanghai Stock Exchange is the world’s 4th largest stock market by market capitalization.
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong Stock Exchange – Hong Kong: The fourth single largest stock market in the world.
- Germany: Deutsche Borse Stock Exchange FrankFurt: It gives companies and investors access to global capital markets.
- Switzerland: SIX Swiss Exchange – Zurich: SIX Swiss Exchange was the first stock exchange in the world to incorporate a fully automated trading, clearing and settlement system in 1995.
- European Union: Euronext : Amsterdam– : Euronext is the largest stock exchange in continental Europe.
- India: Bombay Stock Exchange – Mumbai: Asia’s first stock exchange and the world’s 10th largest stock exchange with overall market capitalization.