As we all know India is one of the religious places and almost all religious people are living in India. And the Great things are All the peoples are living with equality and all the peoples are also following the rule of government of India. The history of India is also really very very amazing. Indian thali the different countries like the other countries on history and in the same way India has its history but the main thing India’s history is older and elder and older than the other countries history.
You will see Ramayana Gita and Mahabharata are like different types of most religious are famous holy books only in India. Geeta considered as one of the great books or one of the great holy book which teaches us how to live or hope one people behave with another people the main things of the men are the main things of understanding of the human is understood when you study the Geeta Sangeeta in one of the top books almost in all over the world.
Most of the famous places in India is related to the famous different types of storage in India yes you are very very very well you know or when you’re interested to know the history of that related place or related famous temples of India yes I will suggest 3 top famous places in India which will really inspire you yes there was a history in India or yes there was a great history in India which lie in India and which is in for India and which will be in India.
I have collected some of the famous religious places which you should visit this really inspire you a lot.
- Mandar Parvat, Bihar, India: As per references found from Puranas and Mahabharata this hill was used for churning the ocean to extract the nectar.
- Kurukshetra (The land of Mahabharata), Haryana, India: The Bhagavad Gita was preached here during the Mahabharata war when Lord Krishna found Arjuna in a terrible dilemma.
- Vaishno Devi Temple, Jammu Kashmir: Receive Strength and power at the Earthly Abode of Goddess Shakti Maa Durga. This is one of the famous temples of Maa Durga.
- Harmandir Sahib in Amritsar: It is the holiest Gurdwara and the most important pilgrimage site of Sikhism.
- Badrinath Temple: Badrinath Temple is open for six months every year [ between the end of April and the beginning of November] because of extreme weather conditions in the Himalayan region.
- Sun Temple Konark: Konark Sun Temple is a 13th-century sun temple Dedicated to the Hindu ‘god Surya.
- Kedarnath Temple: Lord Shiva is worshipped as Kedarnath.
- Ramanathaswamy (Rameshwaram) Temple: It is one of the twelve Jyotirlinga temples.
- Shirdi: Shirdi is famously known as the home of the late 19th-century saint Sri Sai Baba.
- Dargah Sharif, Ajmer: Ajmer Sharif Dargah is a Sufi shrine (Dargah) of Sufi saint Moinuddin Chishti.